- Most of our pieces are made to order. Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for your order to ship. Please consider this processing time when selecting your shipping option.
- You are welcome to email us at email@example.com to inquire about when a piece will be available to ship out.
- Customers receive email order status updates to the email address provided at checkout. Updates will include order confirmation, shipment confirmation and tracking details as well as notification of any delays or requests for additional information.
- JP offers free standard shipping on orders over $500. All shipments are fully insured.
- For orders shipped to an address other than the credit card billing address, we may require additional verification. We are not able to ship to PO Box Addresses.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any special shipping requests before placing your order. There will be an additional $14 charge to require a signature confirmation.
- Packages are delivered Monday–Friday. JP is not responsible for shipping delays once a package has left our care.
- You will receive an email with tracking info when your package ships.
- JP is not responsible for damaged or missing merchandise during shipping. Contact your local UPS or FedEx for additional information.
- Please note, for international shipments, import taxes and fees may occur. These fees are the responsibility of the purchaser and are required to be covered before delivery.
- All international orders are FINAL SALE - meaning we are not able to resize or exchange.
- Please note: JP reserves the right to cancel or refuse any orders placed by customers who have have exhibited rude or threatening communication.
- Jane Pope Jewelry charges Sales Tax for any orders shipped to an address in South Carolina. Orders shipped within South Carolina will be charged the sales tax rate of 9%.
- All pricing shown on JP is our current retail for the featured product. Prices are subject to change. JP reserves the right to correct pricing errors.
- JP accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Your card will be charged when you place your order. You will be asked to provide your Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, Security Code and Billing Address.
- The following are considered final sale: items purchased with a discount code, engraved items, international orders, any item indicated as “Custom”, custom project deposits, JP store credit, select pieces listed as ‘Final Sale’, and previously exchanged items.
RETURNS + EXCHANGES
- Items purchased at full price may be returned for refund within 14 days. Items purchased at full price may be exchanged for store credit within 30 days from receipt of package.
- Returns or exchanges are only accepted for purchases on janepopejewelry.com or in our Charleston, SC studio.
- Returns or exchanges are only accepted for unworn, unaltered items in original packaging. Your refund will be reduced by $15 if the JP gift box, pouch, unused jewelry cleaner, and ribbon are not included.
- If an item is returned with obvious signs of wear (dirty stone, etc.) it will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, or sent back at the expense of the purchaser.
- We have the right to deny credits if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements. If your package is not accepted, it will be sent back to you and a refund will not be granted.
REQUEST + SUBMIT RETURN OR EXCHANGE
CLICK HERE to go to our return/exchange portal.
- To process the return or exchange, the item must be received in the JP studio by the specified policy date.
- For returns on items that were shipped using our free shipping option, you will be credited the purchase price of the item less any shipping and insurance charges JP incurred to ship your order.
- Return shipping and insurance are the responsibility of the customer. The customer is responsible for any and all shipping charges on any bounced or undeliverable packages.
- Please allow five business days for your return to be processed once the item has been received. You will receive a transaction email when the return is processed.
- Please allow up to ten business days for the refund to reach your bank account. If you have not received it after this time, we would recommend reaching out to your bank, as processing times can vary.
- We are happy to offer one free resize within 120 days of purchase. Customer is responsible for shipping costs incurred both to us and back to them after the ring is resized.
- After 120 days, there will be a fee for labor.
- Please note, eternity bands cannot be resized. If you receive an eternity band and it is not the perfect fit, please request an exchange during the 30 day exchange period.
- If a piece is exchanged for a resize, the piece is no longer eligible for a refund. We are happy to resize again if necessary, but a fee may be required.