We are thrilled that you are considering JP for your custom project. We would love to gather some information from you. Please fill out the JP Custom Experience Form to get the process started!
We look forward to working with you on this special project!
xx JP Custom Team
THINGS TO CONSIDER
• We are not currently accepting diamonds sourced from outside suppliers. We are happy to seek out the most special, ethically sourced stones from our reputable suppliers if we do not have one that's perfect for you.
• While we admire other designer’s work and are happy to see them as examples of broad aspects such as shape and proportion, we do not replicate another designer's work.
• If you are hoping to rework stones as a way to bring new life to sentimental items, you are in the right place! If you are hoping to reuse stones to save money off our standard retail pricing, the JP Custom Experience might not be the best fit. Creating a setting for stones that we do not regularly stock takes much longer than setting a collection item.
• Our custom reworks start at $5000 and go up from there.
• Custom JP engagement rings start at $7500 and go up from there
• JP will provide one proposal free of charge. There will be a $500 fee for each additional proposal that can be applied to the project when you pay the final balance on the project.
If you would like an idea of pricing, check out our GILD collection for a reference. Custom projects will involve additional time and resources and each project will be priced accordingly.
• Once we have the completed form, JP will collaborate with you on a design and follow up with a proposal. Each proposal involves sourcing and time. We appreciate your patience, as the process can take up to two weeks to prepare.
• While in our opinion JP designs look best in 14kt yellow gold, we will review white gold and platinum project submissions.
• We ask that you request a proposal only when you are ready to move forward with the project. Proposals are valid for 30 days. JP has the right to update/adjust proposals if the information provided changes.
• If you agree with the proposal and terms, you can pay the 50% non-refundable deposit + ½ of shipping & taxes (where they apply) through the website to start the process.
COMPLETING YOUR CUSTOM JP PROJECT
• Most custom projects take 8-10 weeks to complete, depending on our custom project schedule.
• We can provide a mockup of the custom piece once the non-refundable payment has been made. If you would like a mockup before then, you may choose to pay a $750 non-refundable design fee that can be applied to the final bill if you choose to move forward with the project.
• Once your custom project is ready, we will email you pictures along with a link to pay the final balance through our website. Payment is due upon completion.
MATERIALS + SHIPPING
• Before shipping items to JP please email us to receive an authorization number. All materials shipped to JP are the responsibility of the customer. Please insure all shipments and ship by a trackable carrier (e.g., FedEx or UPS).
• Customer releases JP from any liability for materials shipped to JP. Any materials shipped to JP for a project may be used by JP if the customer does not move forward within 90 days from the receipt of the goods.
• Customers will not hold JP liable for any broken, cracked or damaged materials. Stones removed may be damaged before removal or may be damaged during rework. If the customer’s stone is cracked or damaged, JP will work to minimize further damage.