The process for custom work:
1) Email your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: If you wish to include your own stones, please send pictures and measurements of the stones.
2) JPJ will collaborate with you on the final design.
3) Once you agree on a plan and design direction, JPJ will provide an estimate for the project.
4) You will return the completed credit card authorization form to JPJ. The signed JPJ credit card authorization form is an agreement to the full estimate. If at any point JPJ realizes that the price may exceed the estimate, JPJ will notify you.
5) Fifty percent of the estimate is due prior to JPJ starting the custom order. This deposit is nonrefundable.
6) When JPJ receives the credit card authorization form, you will receive an estimated completion date for the project.
7) Custom orders take 3–6 weeks, depending on the JPJ project schedule. JPJ will run your card for the 50% deposit to the authorized credit card when we begin your custom order.
8) Once your custom JPJ piece is ready, JPJ will email pictures and the final price for approval to charge the remaining balance to your authorized credit card.
9) JPJ will ship your custom piece!
Before shipping items to JPJ, please email us to receive an authorization number. All materials shipped to JPJ are the responsibility of the customer. Please insure all shipments and ship by a trackable carrier (e.g., FedEx or UPS).
Customer releases JPJ from any liability for materials shipped to JPJ. Stones removed may be damaged before removal or may be damaged during rework. If the customer’s stone is cracked or damaged, JPJ will work to minimize further damage. Customer will not hold JPJ liable for any broken, cracked or damaged materials. Any materials purchased by JPJ for a project may be used by JPJ if the customer does not move forward within 90 days from the receipt of the estimate.